We are now open for Dine in and Take Out!!!
The health and well-being of our employees and guests remain our highest priority. As we reopen our restaurant, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
· All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
· Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
· All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
· Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
· All employees ON SHIFT will be wearing PPE and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
· PLEASE WRITE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FOR CONTACT TRACING.
· WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY SORT OF VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS OUR TEAM MEMBERS. IF YOURE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE PLEASE ADDRESS IT TO THE MANAGER.
· Groups will be seated six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
· A maximum of 4 people will be sat per table.
· Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
· Menus are available on our website. SANIZTED menus are also available.
· Operating at a reduced capacity and/or in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE DURING THESE TIMES AS WE HAVE TO WORK WITH EXTRA DILIGENCE TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND OUR GUESTS.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.